Almond Gift Set
Save 24% on this beauty bundle
L’OCCITANE’s Almond collection is highly coveted not only for its delicious scents and textures but also for its nourishing, soothing and firming skin properties.
Loved this product? Leave us a review!
- Almond Shower Oil 250ml: Enriched with the powerful hydrating properties of sweet almond, this shower oil turns into a foam when it hits water, gently cleansing and hydrating your skin in a delicious burst of moisture.
- Almond Supple Skin Oil 100ml: The Supple Skin Oil is enriched with 3 essentials oils - peppermint, palmarosa and immortelle- to restore and protect the skin's support tissue, and fight against skin slackening and loss of elasticity.
- Almond Hand Cream 30ml: Enriched with Almond milk and Almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to nourish and soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh Almonds.
- Almond Milk Concentrate 200ml: The soft and light Almond Milk Concentrate envelops your skin in a blissful sheet of moisture, smoothing skin’s texture and leaving it irresistibly touchable.
- Almond Shower Oil- Lather with water to form a sheer, milky texture or use a loofah to create a cloud-like shower experience. If you love a moisturising bath, pour it directly into a tub of warm water for a softening almond soak.
- Almond Supple Skin Oil - Massage in the morning and/or evening over the whole body using circular movements, always from bottom to top. Focus on areas prone to skin slackening and stretch-marks (e.g. thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach and bust)
- Almond Hand Cream Apply to hands throughout the day as often as desired paying special attention to your knuckles and any especially dry areas.
- Almond Milk Concentrate- After cleansing, warm a small amount of the products in your hands, Massage into the skin wtih slow, circular movements, always working from your ankles up. Remember to focus on areas you wish to tighten and firm, such as your thighs and stomach area.
Obtained through a cold pressure process to help retain most of the almond’s nutrients. Naturally rich in three skin- protecting compounds:
- Omege 9 - Fatty acids that occur naturallt in the skin. Nourishing and softening properties.
- Squalene - A key component of skin's protective barrier. Locks in moisture for more supple skin.
- Vitamin E- Known for its antioxidant properties. Helps fight loss of skin elasticity.
- Oily Silicium Complex- Known for its hydrating properties. Helps skin feel more supple.
- Camelina Oil- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, and known for its nourishing properties.
- Rosehip Oil- Nourishing properties.
PHTHALATES | MINERAL OIL DERIVATIVES | SILICONES | PARABENS | PHENOXYETHANOL