Almond Delicious Paste
Extra 5% OFF* when using code: CYBER
This delicious blend of almond butter and almond oil, infused with crushed almond shells and sugar crystals, offers a gentle, yet effective, exfoliation of the entire body.
Loved this product? Leave us a review!
Gently scrubs away impurities with crushed almond shells.
Nourishes and softens skin with sweet almond oil.
Refines skin texture for perfectly smooth skin.
Leaves a subtle yet delicious scent of fresh almonds on the skin.
Sweet Almond Oil
Obtained through a cold pressure process to help retain most of the almond’s nutrients. Naturally rich in three skin- protecting compounds
- Omega 9 - Fatty acids that occur naturally in the skin. Nourishing and softening properties.
- Almond Butter - Almond Butter: Rich in omega-6 and 9 fatty acids, this natural-origin emollient helps nourish and soften skin.
- Crushed Almond Shells - Known for their exfoliating properties. Gently remove dead skin cells.
- Organic Shea Butter - Sustainably sourced, Fair-Trade certified. Rich in nourishing omega-6 fatty acids.
- Sugar Crystals - Known for its exfoliating properties, they gently remove dead skin cells. The almonds we use are cultivated in France.
PHTHALATES | MINERAL OIL DERIVATIVES | SILICONES | PARABENS | PHENOXYETHANOL
Commonly used in face, body and hair treatments, almond oil is one of the most commonly used natural oils in the beauty world. Packed with antioxidants that help to fight free radicals, almond oil boosts the healthy appearance of both skin and hair. Almond oil also has a high level of Vitamin E, which protects the skin from sun damage and premature ageing. It is a key ingredient in the regeneration of new skin cells which keep the skin plumped and youthful fighting off wrinkles and fine lines.
And it isn’t just the face that benefits. Almond oil is known for stopping the spread of stretch marks as well as reducing any redness and itchiness. Thanks to its natural combination of vitamins, it also promotes healthy hair growth, softens the tissue around the scalp, and encourages the renewal of new cells which fight against hair thinning.