- ANTI-STRETCH MARK
Almond Supple Skin Oil
Enriched with powerful almond proteins and oil and essential oils of peppermint, palmarosa and Immortelle, Supple Skin Oil works to protect the skin's support tissue and fight against loss of elasticity. Deeply nourishing formula can be used to prevent the formation of stretch marks.
97% Natural Origin ingredients
Helps skin feel firmer & smoother
Loved this product? Leave us a review!
This body oil effectively fights lack of firmness and dry skin. The Supple Skin Oil is enriched with 3 essentials oils - peppermint, palmarosa and immortelle- to restore and protect the skin's support tissue, and fight against skin slackening and loss of elasticity. Highly concentrated in almond oil, it repairs the hydro- lipidic barrier and deeply nourishes the epidermis. The skin is firm and more comfortable; it recovers its elasticity and suppleness. It is incredibly soft and satin- smooth and left with a light and fresh scented veil on the skin. Ideal to prevent the formation of stretch- marks.
- Delivers 48- hour hydration*
- 90% found skin intensely noursihed - instantly.**
- 100% found skin instantly supple.**
- 95% saw improvement in overall appearance of stretch marks**
Sweet Almond Oil
Obtained through a cold pressure process to help retain most of the almond’s nutrients. Naturally rich in three skin- protecting compounds:
- Omege 9 - Fatty acids that occur naturallt in the skin. Nourishing and softening properties.
- Squalene - A key component of skin's protective barrier. Locks in moisture for more supple skin.
- Vitamin E- Known for its antioxidant properties. Helps fight loss of skin elasticity.
- Oily Silicium Complex- Known for its hydrating properties. Helps skin feel more supple.
- Camelina Oil- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, and known for its nourishing properties.
- Rosehip Oil- Nourishing properties.
PHTHALATES | MINERAL OIL DERIVATIVES | SILICONES | PARABENS | PHENOXYETHANOL
Commonly used in face, body and hair treatments, almond oil is one of the most commonly used natural oils in the beauty world. Packed with antioxidants that help to fight free radicals, almond oil boosts the healthy appearance of both skin and hair. Almond oil also has a high level of Vitamin E, which protects the skin from sun damage and premature ageing. It is a key ingredient in the regeneration of new skin cells which keep the skin plumped and youthful fighting off wrinkles and fine lines.
And it isn’t just the face that benefits. Almond oil is known for stopping the spread of stretch marks as well as reducing any redness and itchiness. Thanks to its natural combination of vitamins, it also promotes healthy hair growth, softens the tissue around the scalp, and encourages the renewal of new cells which fight against hair thinning.